Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Welcome!



Welcome to my very first blog post! As I am new to this, I'd like to first introduce myself.... I am a dessert lover and appreciate all types of baked goods. I would like to use this platform to express my passion and creativity for baking. Please follow my journey as I chronicle all of my baked goods in the pursuit of one day opening my very own bake shop!

I've been playing around and making desserts on my down time for the very reason that I love doing it. I also end up with a bunch of leftovers that my boyfriend and I cannot finish. So what do I do with it all? I don't throw them away, I am too proud to dump them in the trash. What I do is give it away - friends, colleagues, acquaintances, and neighbors. I don't want to toot my horn but I've been receiving great feedback which leads me to believe that I might be onto something....

Then out of nowhere, I receive a cupcake order from my boyfriends co-worker. She wants Halloween themed cupcakes - preferably pumpkin flavored. I, of course, agree to do it with so much excitement and all of my creative juices start flowing into my brain. I do some research and come up with a jack o lantern and mummy design. I stick to what she requested which were the pumpkin spiced cupcakes and decide to use cream cheese frosting.
Here are the results!








No comments:

Post a Comment